Missed call alert

• Thread starter Thread starter anant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 20,836

anant

ISP
BSNL
Hi all,BSNL has a free missed call alert service...:thumbsup:Just try this:1. Activate the "missed call alert" by diverting your calls (when unreachable) to other number, i.e., 17010.2. Now switch off your phone. Note the time & call your mobile.3. Switch on your mobile and just check the SMS that you receive. It will be like this: You have a missed call from +91xxxxxxxxxx at yyyy hrs.4. Cross check the yyyy (time) with the time when you have called.In my case, the times are out by 24 minutes.Post your times, please...:madness:

I dont always recieve the MCA SMS if on a day I missed 50 calls I get SMS's for only 10 of them.

I dont always recieve the MCA SMS if on a day I missed 50 calls I get SMS's for only 10 of them.

Great!!! I have called the CC & explained the problem... They cannot take this complaint 'coz they havn't envisaged such a problem would arise. Have tried sending a mail to Dy DG, Cellone but the mail bounced as the buggers official BSNL mailbox is full...

What should we do now ???:cry::cry::cry:

Look Friend BSNL is a Govt Undertaking.So you know Govt of India, does nothing even if warned about something.:wall:

Back