Mobile Number Portability on Vodafone India

• Thread starter Thread starter shruthirai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 23,702

shruthirai

ISP
vodafone
Mobile number portability (MNP) in India is the process of transferring (porting) your mobile phone number from one Indian mobile phone network provider to another. You may want to do this if you wish to sign up to a new mobile phone provider and keep your original mobile phone number, thus saving you the inconvenience of updating your contacts with your new telephone number.So now you can keep your current mobile phone number and move to any network like Vodafone, airtel, BSNL...

Mobile number portability (MNP) in India is the process of transferring (porting) your mobile phone number from one Indian mobile phone network provider to another. You may want to do this if you wish to sign up to a new mobile phone provider and keep your original mobile phone number, thus saving you the inconvenience of updating your contacts with your new telephone number.So now you can keep your current mobile phone number and move to any network like Vodafone, airtel, BSNL...

Why move to vodafone ?

1. With vodafone, we can enjoy one of the widest network coverage in the country as they are present a cross the globe.
2 . They have the largest international 3G network which will be soon be launched across india.
3 . It's values are Speed,Simplicity and Trust and they believe in putting them into practise.
4 . They bring us the latest technology and offers unique business solutions.

Right but I am not impressed with their GPRS plans.

Let them give 20GB introductory free 3G data plan. I will surely move from one of my extra connection for internet.

Quote4 . They bring us the latest technology and offers unique business solutions.Is this some kind of joke?

by latest they mean.. as late as possible :D .. so statement is true, its upto you how u see it :Devery offer they bring late - after others have launched it.every technology they bring late - after others have brought it..hope you got the point :D

vodafone is living in a dreamland. i am happy that IT department is giving them nightmares.

True.. I hope vodafone realizes it now that their Service and Customer Service really is the worse.. I have most of the people in my company waiting for MNP to move out of Vodafone.. as we have only 2 preferred service providers approved by my organization. . but reset assured.. they would loose good customer base with MNP.

Back