boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Monthly service charges for Wi-Fi modem reduced to Rs 75 for MTNL delhi
Much better rate..............150 was too much

I wish they reduce the charges for Wired router as well

Monthly service charges for Wi-Fi modem reduced to Rs 75

* Subscribers having average billing of Rs. 2000/- from last six months, WI-FI modem service charges will be Nil for new and existing customers. However, this should be subject to periodic review every year.

*Existing subs-cribers may request for upgradation to Wi-Fi modem. For this, they will be required to pay additional security of Rs 300 and the monthly service charges will be Rs 75 instead of Rs 50.

thats good news is it applicable in delhimeans they will upgrade my normal modem with wifi and price goes up by Rs.25...any idea what company wifi modem do they provide in delhi,

ok this is for delhi just checked, one question...lame one ..does the wifi router have a rj port and a usb porti would like to run the desttop through rjportand laptop via wifi

what?!! and we pay 80Rs here for normal modem! again nothing for Mumbai

what?!! and we pay 80Rs here for normal modem! again nothing for Mumbai
Delhi mtnl rocks :yahoo:
MTNL Waalon, please give some discount to mumbai users also :)

*Existing subs-cribers may request for upgradation to Wi-Fi modem. For this, they will be required to pay additional security of Rs 300 and the monthly service charges will be Rs 75 instead of Rs 50.

I hope we get this in Mumbai.............I'm sick of my UT star modem and I'd have bought my own ADSL modem for less than the total I have already spent on rental @Rs80pm :redface:

Back