• Thread starter Thread starter prasadji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,252

prasadji

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
It is high time SD add more Tamil Music channels as they are providing more then three Hindi Music channels but only one Tamil Music channesl.Dont you think it is a gross injustuce done?I am not asking them to reduce the Hindi Music channels..instead add all the Tamil Music channels.I want all the subscribers to note the injustice done by SD for Tamil Music channes and fight for all Tamil Music channels.

As far as Music Channels are concerned dishtv is best which provide max music channels in Hindi and also also in regional category.

I think SD is not interested in giving other tamil music channel becaus competition might creep up.........but i think very soon SD will provide ISaiaruvi atleast......:thumb:

because except tamizhans ,most other southern state people enjoy VERY MUCH Hindi music.it is so much enjoyable .I really likes yo music for old hindi numbers.also 9xm,etc,music india all of `em are good.I watch sun music for 1980-1990 tamil songs by ilyaraja ,SPB which are equally enjoyable as hindi ones.

Off Topic:Kalaignar TV has got the Telecast Rights, for Latest Movie, Poo.The deal was done with Moser Baer.:thumb:Any one watched this movie?The film has got Positive Reviews all over!!:cool2:

because except tamizhans ,most other southern state people enjoy VERY MUCH Hindi music.it is so much enjoyable .I really likes yo music for old hindi numbers.also 9xm,etc,music india all of `em are good.I watch sun music for 1980-1990 tamil songs by ilyaraja ,SPB which are equally enjoyable as hindi ones.

All the time you include whole of south India except Tamil nadu in your posts.
Why? If Sun dth didn't add other music channel may be because of business. They show the channels which are willing to be included in SD. They don't mind whether you or me enjoy a particular channel. How many takers are there for God tv or Australian network?

SD should add other Tamil music channels as well as other missing south Indian channels soon.

Dhoni -> Cool. These Mallus (incl. prakash) think they are the only intelectual people in the world. Others especially Tamil people are Mandans (people who don't have any knowledge).

Dhoni -> Cool. These Mallus (incl. prakash) think they are the only intelectual people in the world. Others especially Tamil people are Mandans (people who don't have any knowledge).

hehe!regionalism!:D ,dear dhoni ,I said it is difficult for most tamilians to know or enjoy hindi songs .this is my experience staying in different parts of tamilnadu for more than 8 years.No offense meant!Have you seen tamilians in bangalore still insist on speaking tamil in kannadiga land?and Tamilians are intelligent but crippled with the lacking of full brahmi script available to them.sadly:O.Even I said in my post that I enjoys old tamil hits too.Daai pasangala ,stop pannungada Regionalism.:thumbsup:

Back