• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,479

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
I think Dish TV should add more Malayalam channels like Kairali people, Kairali WE, Indiavision, etc and Tamil Channels like Jaya Max, Aditya, etc.

It will be good for all dishtv subscribers if they add these channels as well, But at present also dishtv has amost all the good Malayalam and Tamil channels available on dishtv. and have almost most number of Tamil and Malayalam channels.

Its strange that people complain the same thing about Tata Sky. The truth is unlike cable, DTH are national players. So they cannot have all regional channels.

I think there are packages for Malayalam and Tamil channels and so I think they should add more regional channels. I think at least they should add comedy channels like Siripuli.

Its strange that people complain the same thing about Tata Sky. The truth is unlike cable, DTH are national players. So they cannot have all regional channels.

It isn't about ALL channels, it's really about MOST channels. Tata Sky definitely scores the lowest when it comes to regional content.

Back