Most BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

that data consumption is likely to be very safe assumptions. all of these companies optimize videos using multiple algorithms for different parts of the video. so the actual data usage is much less compared to what they showcase as estimates. a movie like avengers with fast action would definitely take more data compared to a simple drama movie with long scenes. and of course animated movies would take even lesser data.

Now posting @2mbps. Not elaborating on how the 25gb got spent out of fear of reprimand from certain quarters.

51868860_2267992296807226_6872676971931762688_n.jpg

@anand777 I think they have restored the earlier plans of monthly FUP.

But it is hard for me to believe BSNL responded with concrete action so quickly 😂

Edit: if this is true I am applying for Rs. 777 plan tomorrow itself. Hopefully I can get the plan.

^ I found it just now. What does it mean?

The 777 plan is now called "500 GB Plan" and the 1277 plan is now called "750 GB Plan" and is monthly FUP according to my reading of that circular :D

According to the circular date of original notificatoin of 1277 and 777 plan it took 5 days before it was available in system. So maybe we have to wait similar around 5 days before we can opt for the monthly FUP plans.

Back