Motorola Moto E

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 485
  • Views Views 36,669
how is the responsiveness/ usability on 5.1 on the Moto E? Read some reviews stating its just freakin slow and lags. hence did not upgrade. I think you need to update Moto Update app to get the upgrade notification.

the solution to slowness and lag after a major android upgrade is to clear cache partition and/or reset the phone

I should reset my Moto Turbo. It has become painful over the past couple of weeks. Battery life is horrible (considering the size of the battery) and it becomes sluggish pretty regularly.

the solution to slowness and lag after a major android upgrade is to clear cache partition and/or reset the phone
So how do you backup your data on an non rooted phone? Backup option is reliable? Always used Titanium backup for these jobs on my phone, but I dare not mess with my wife's phone.:whew:
Update: updated the phone on 5.1 and yeah it lags! Also some compatibility issues with play store. Tried wiping play store cache and data. Couldn't resolve - so downloaded a lower version from apkmirror.

Back