Motorola Moto G 2014 Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 10,020
yea..but i guess...but i feel a little imposition might have been there from flipkart as well...

Maybe, but I think xiaomi has done their homework and realize that flipkart is the only respectable e-tailer in Indian market as far as electronics go. Also they've the resources to make big noise with their new launches, and grab more eyeballs then all the others ( competition ) combined.

Flipkart is also very highly cripped. All launches are fucked up. They do not serve some states (Kerala I believe). Xiaomi now has a brand recognition in India. Unless they signed a one sided deal with Flipkart for exclusivity for a definite amount of time, it would be a smart move for them to just expand to other retailers.

Provided of course they can ship enough units to India which appears to be the core of the problem.

Meanwhile Moto G is on sale and these are the launch offers:

Lucky draw offer - 100 customers to get 100% cashback.
Flat 70% off on 1-year subscription of any digital magazine from the India Today Group and get one issue of Reader's Digest India for free.
Free preselected eBooks worth Rs 1000 on downloading the Free Flipkart eBooks App
35% off on shopping via the Myntra app.
Discounts worth Rs. 6000 on flipkart
50% off on Moto G (2nd gen) cases and covers.

Back