Motorola Moto G Accessories

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,365
There is a thread for microusb. Searching for it! By the way, the headphones which work as FM antenna, does it require special earphones?

Mostly because manufacturers do not include a FM radio antenna inside mobile and thus rely on headphone jack and wire to work as antenna.
A lot of mobile phones won’t actually include an antenna for the FM radio inside and instead rely upon the wires inside your earphone cable to pick up the reception. This is also why when you try and run the FM radio application on the SGS without earphones connected it will refuse to start audio playback. However, there have been mobile phones with an internal FM antenna such as the Nokia 5030 and other feature phones. Having said that feature phones are less sophisticated and space challenged compared to smartphones.
Why You Need Headphones Connected to Listen to FM Radio on Mobile Phones

Can you use the earphone as the antenna and play the radio on phone's speakers? Nokia featurephones are able to do so. My dad's 206 for example.

Chromaniac--Thanks for sharing the link. I think I will buy "Ultra Prolink Ultra USB - Micro USB Sync & Charge Cable UL487-0150 Data Cable" (getting it at INR 355 from ShopClues).
Just few queries, are there different micro USB cables (a or b or v2) or all of them are same. I just need it for Moto G. Does the charging rate of mobile differ with the micro USB cables.
Do you suggest any earphones which will be useful for receiving calls and listening music.
Many thanks again!
Ganesh

Back