Motorola Moto Maxx

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2,351
lol... but yeah, the phone is gonna be kickas$ and will surely burn a hole in the pocket. That said, I have read reviews that the battery life doesn't commensurate to the battery size.

it has a 2k display right?

probably because this phone is aimed at folks who wants a no-compromise device. not aimed at mass market.

@chromaniac Not only the capacitive buttons are ugly, its from age old ICS style and NOT modern Lollipop styled one...

@uumeshh Yup, even FHD is over kill for 5.2" screen.. But we are in minority and companies now have to bring something new to justify the hefty price tag.. Now my fear is next year flagships may even come with 4K displays :banghead: .. My old phone DroidMAXX (Predecessor of Verizon DroidTurbo) screen is a beauty with just 720p NON-PENTILE Amoled on 5" screen...

That implies, MotoMAXX has one advantage. The ridiculously high resolution will be very helpful in hiding the ugly Pentile Matrix (even though Diamond pattern already hides to some level) of Amoled screen...

^^ That's the biggest gripe I have with my Chinese yureka.. I hate the button placement. Luckily CM gave an option to put on-screen buttons which are in order
.. On second thought the biggest let down is the size. Nexus 4 at 4.7 was prefect for one hand use.

Is the Moto Maxx, which may be called Moto Turbo, set to be launched in India? We hear that it may be one of the most expensive device in Moto's portfolio? Motorola India head Amit Boni.

We will be launching the Moto Turbo for our consumers, which has the latest Qualcomm processor, high-resolution 21 mega-pixel camera and long-lasting battery life with a 3900 mAh battery, and is built on pure Android for the fastest, most flexible and easiest user experience. The price will be worth it.

Lenovo continues to support Motorola strategy in India: Rick Osterloh - The Economic Times

I thought 810 and now 820 are the latest Qualcomm processor? :D

Back