• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,914

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Friends,I want to move my SUNDIRECT connection from Bangalore to Chennai.I know a local person who fix Sundirect Dishes. can i just remove and fix with him in chennai? will it work there?or i have to get a clearance from SUNDIRECT to move the connection?your advices are highly appreciated.Karthik

dude. how hard was it to write a correct thread title?

SD's Tech's Are Free Now A Days.They Will Do It For You. And That's The Better Way, Also Need To Change Your Address With Them.It's Not So Hard To Align Your Dish Can Do It Yourself.

Karthik, remove it from Bangalore and ask your known SD dealer to fix it in Chennai. Then call CC and tell the new address if you wish and it is not manditory. There is no need for any approval.

Karthik, remove it from Bangalore and ask your known SD dealer to fix it in Chennai. Then call CC and tell the new address if you wish and it is not manditory. There is no need for any approval.

Thanks dude... will move it then..... "actually BIG TV does this so i was in a impression that SUNDIRECT connection also if i move to other state then i need to change something...."

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

dude. how hard was it to write a correct thread title?

sorry admin

Back