Movies on Tata Sky DTH Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter vkr1515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 92,328
Current Movies running:Chance Pe Dance @ Rs 75Love Aajkal @ Rs 75Bolo Raam @ Rs 50Sivaji 'The Boss' @ Rs 50I can't think straight @ Rs 50Half Light @ Rs 50

Price 50/- for movies are totally reasonable:wewin:

Why DTH service providers not showing movies according to its original ratings?Kaminey,Kurbaan,Devd,Wanted were rated "A" by cbfc,but when aired on PPV(showcase)...they show it with a "UA" rating.i know that the I&B ministry has not given permission to air "A" contentsBut we are paying money to watch these contents,arent we suppose to get the full movie with its original rating?

you are paying to see what they are offering! and it is pretty clear that they cannot showcase what the government does not allow them to showcase. :D

you are paying to see what they are offering! and it is pretty clear that they cannot showcase what the government does not allow them to showcase. :D

yes..i agree,thats what i said as well as the I&B ministry had made some regulations.

but the main point is,DTh service providers are actually showcasing movies on ppv to fight piracy and so that producers can earn more profit through it.

but,in case if they do not showcase the full movie with its original rating,then piracy is bound to increase as people will download it from the net free of cost and will enjoy the full version.

and we consumers do not get the value for money by watching these movies as they are cut.

i think dth providers should either show the full content by discussing it with the goverment or should not show the "A" rated movies by modifying it at all...that is what i think.

and we consumers do not get the value for money by watching these movies as they are cut.

it is your decision to pay for the version that is broadcast through the DTH platform! and for most people in metro, you pay 'less' when you pay to watch the movie at home than in a theater. :)

for most people in metro, you pay 'less' when you pay to watch the movie at home than in a theater. :)

Watching movies at home is the most comfortable and latest way of enjoying with your family. With the rates competing the price of a DVD it also reduces headache of hiring a DVD. It offers flexibility in watching movies at ease.

Both pathetic movies and btw dish tv has already aired these movies weeks ago

The reason why dish airs movies prior to Tata Sky because they[Zee network] have the satellite rights of these movies like love aaj kal,yuvvraaj and kambakkht ishq.hence they get the first priority.

Also all movies by utv like kaminey,wake up sid,kurbaan,chance pe dance are also aired first on dish(at least one day before tata sky) because they are in a deal with utv to air it first.

Movies that are bought by star network like wanted,sivaji the boss,quick gun murugun are aired on tata sky first and then on all other networks.

Back