MP3 Player Suggestion

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,523
I was looking for 64 Bit version of Song bird but which also supports drag and drop, it's not available. Rockbox supports 7 64 Bit?

dude. even chrome and firefox does not have 64bit editions.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

and rockbox is a firmware that installs on the ipod. it's not a desktop client.

you basically remove the Apple's own software on the ipod with an open source code.

Thanks for the suggestions and info about the rockbox thing.But, I was looking for apps like Song bird, as I require additional features more than just drag and drop.Which Song bird have and rockbox doesn't.

i installed rockbox once ipod video 5G .. that time it was really beta type and battery consuming...bad experience...itunes can be irritating...my ipods along with the Bose soundDock after purchasing Galaxy s :| nothing like the convenience of drag and drop in windows explorer..you should opt for something from creative and buy earphones separately depending on your choice

I just came across this peppy looking phone by Micromax,
I know the company offers crappy phones, but, this just one just caught my attention.
It has got Yamaha sound SRS, plus some dome earphones. Price Rs. 3299 (Flipkart)

- Micromax M2 Exclusive Unboxing Video[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
the television ad featuring Kalki Koechlin is very annoying. i had break this phone the moment i see anyone carrying it.

Last edited:
she blew imran khan in the coke ad. and she blew herself in this ad. what a freaking disappointment.

Back