This is out.

i am not sure how to describe this show. it is definitely very different from anything marvel has done so far. i would probably finish it while doom scrolling on the phone. but it is definitely not a character that excites me as a marvel superhero. but then very little does from their movies and television shows these days. i would be surprised if my niece likes it. would find out in a few weeks coz she prefers binging the entire season in one go.

cBPCHsi.webp

People are awful.

Because it's getting review bombed by people who haven't seen the show. And it's getting review bombed not because it's bad but because the show represents a Pakistani family, is made by a team that is primarily Southeast Asian in origin and some Christians also are confusing the character to be gay.

A show about a Pakistani girl who might be gay made by a team that is not even white? How can anyone tolerate it?

I have watched it and I didn’t like it (for reasons that are not related to what you’ve mentioned above). So you may as well call me awful for what it’s worth.

Back