• Thread starter Thread starter yuri999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,603

yuri999

Regular
ISP
Airtel BB 1699
So I am getting a bit annoyed by the frequent timeouts and website not found messages with airtel not to mention their stupid telemarketing calls 5 times in a week and am wanting to know about the MTNL plan.Does it have any fair use policy? Also how does the speed compare to the airtel 1mbps plan? Also the price is 100 lesser than airtel. I just want to know the views of users with the MTNL 1mbps plan in terms of reliability, speeds etc.

I have used both Airtel and MTNL. The speeds with MTNL are quite good and the connection is reliable--assuming that you have a clean line with no or very little static noise. However, if you need any kind of support, do not expect a lot from MTNL and be ready to keep your lineman happy 'coz if you have a clean line, you will have no problems with MTNL.

better go for reliance 1Mbps unlimited@ Rs1499+tax, that comes to around Rs1655pm, reliance has no disconnection problems like other ISPs and u don't need ne stupid dsl modem in front of you, it's directly connected from ethernet wire to your LAN, go for reliance, reliance is the best..

As socrates said, MTNL has NO Fair Usage Policy in any of their plans. Dunno about Reliance.

As a suggestion check out the service of MTNL in your area yourself.

If you find people who are using TriBand aren't facing any problems other than with the CC people, I would personally recommend you to go for MTNL than Reliance.

Not because MTNL is the best ISP but since the other choice is Reliance, its advisable to avoid them as far as you can ;-)

As socrates said, MTNL has NO Fair Usage Policy in any of their plans. Dunno about Reliance.

As a suggestion check out the service of MTNL in your area yourself.

If you find people who are using TriBand aren't facing any problems other than with the CC people, I would personally recommend you to go for MTNL than Reliance.

Not because MTNL is the best ISP but since the other option is Reliance, its advisable to avoid them as far as you can ;)

Thanks for the answers guys! I will wait a few days then since I heard MTNL is gonna unveil new plans soon. Btw, this is odd that my message is coming out in the end lol!

But I heard reliance service is not that reliable? Anyways, does MTNL and reliance have Fair Use Policy??

reliance has no Fair Usage Policy, been using reliance from past 2years and I think it's the best ISP from all others, was using MTNL before but it used to disconnect a lot, I suggest u go for reliance, it's the best..

better go for reliance 1Mbps unlimited@ Rs1499+tax, that comes to around Rs1655pm, reliance has no disconnection problems like other ISPs and u don't need ne stupid dsl modem in front of you, it's directly connected from ethernet wire to your LAN, go for reliance, reliance is the best..

NO, I have a modem

Back