MTNL 3G Signal Problems

mohit.anfield

Regular
ISP
Airtel 1699
I'll say this as concisely as I can so here it goes:Till about a couple of months back I used to get full bars on the network signals icon and great hsdpa connectivity at every corner of my home.But one day it all went to shit and now I get signals at only a few places let alone full bars.It is IMPOSSIBLE to take or make any calls when I am in the vicinity of my society.Surprisingly though, the connectivity goes back to being perfect as soon as I move away from the area.Now from what I understand, this could mean that some network tower has gone down or malfunctioned in my area.And since I use two Trump connections, its giving me a huge headache.Anything I can do in this situation?Or should I just change to Vodafone ?I would prefer not to as I took one of these numbers as I wanted 3g connectivity and it worked better than I hoped.It still is but sadly not at home. :(

I'll say this as concisely as I can so here it goes:

well you made a major mistake with a non-relevant thread title! seriously... if you want people to land on this thread, post better titles for your threads.

Thanks for the tip even though it comes across as a bit arrogant.No offence.:smile:Anyway, cant edit it now so i guess i'll have to hope that someone who can actually help 'accidently' stumbles to this thread.

well i fixed it now. you have to realize that no one is going to open up threads with titles like i have a problem. if the problem is mentioned in the thread title itself, it makes it easy for folks to see if they can help or not.

Back