MTNL ADSL vs TATA ADSL

gauravmhatre

Regular
ISP
MTNL TRIBAND
Hi guys
I am currently a MTNL triband mumbai user. I just came across this service from Tata,what is called TATA ADSL high speed internet. you can visit the following website.

TataIndicom Personal - internet adsl

When i called up their customer care they told me its available in my area. I guess this is the huges service.previously it was called huges and now tata took over it.

And they have a whole of unlimted plans with decent speed.Now i am attracted towards the service.
What say is it worth changing from MTNL to tata adsl. pls reply since i find this forum very honest and real.......

pls reply dear frnds with ur opinions......

thnks

Hmmmm High speed internet. Be careful if the last mile connectivity is provided by the cable wallah or if the cables are laid over the tree-top, over the terrace-top ie: non structured, then its worth avoiding. I had Sify 'Broadband' (def of broadband was more forgiving then) :) for 3 years as I had no option till MTNL came along

there are ppl who complained (on this forum) that the CC guys told them that its available in their area and then person comes and makes u sign document and collects the cheque and nothing happens for 15days and at last they inform its not available in their area and then they had hard time getting cheque back.

hey boy, it is DSL, not thru telephone line; local cable guy provide the connection; i had TATA for 3 yrs......

well, think 100 times before u trust on TATA...they r bandwidth decoits...they will rob ur money and will vanish...

accha thnks so much!!!aneways i have also hrd about the tata indicom plugz to whiz USb modem,where u get speed of 140kpbs!!!! how is tht service then!!! They have a unlimited plan of Rs 1000 a month.IF all ISP's can provide unlimted plan why cnt MTNL give on. 256kpbs bhi chalega!!!! wht say?????

hmm!!! but they dont have unlimted plan in mumbai na!!! thts why MTNL sucks here!!!! ANEWAYS U have hrd abt tata indicom USB modem!! which provides unlimited acess at Rs 1000 a month!!! how is their service then!!! speed are 140kbps!!! wht say????

ohh ya! MTNL doesnt have UL plan in Mumbai..yes i have heared abt USB modem from TATA...well, they r nt as reliable as broadband since a lot of factors will come into play..like signal strength, Network congestion n all...By d way r u sure about 140Kbps speed???.,,i think it wud be somewhere around 35Kbps...only EDGE might fetch u 120 kbps:whistle:

Back