MTNL Mumbai MTNL blocking torrent speed

ISP
MTNL Landline
Hi guys,

MTNL is blocking my torrent speed, i am getting only upto 10KB/s from past one week.
I am using the old 999rs plan.

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? Any suggestion what to do?

A side note internet was disconnection for a week , complain was given they fixed it but now the speed has gone down.

My torrent speed was fixed few days back. They were throttling torrents to mitigate cable cut connectivity problems.

Mtnl was blocking or throttling torrents. Yes there was undersea cable cut, but that was fixed much before the problem persisted. Anyways international bandwidth is back on track.

What's really disturbing is that Mtnl is no more routing data through nixi. Which is causing screw ups of another level. All intra country data access is happening from India -> abroad -> India.

I think we need to write a letter to the PMO about the sorry state of broadband in India

Did u test connection after 7:30 pm ? .. My speed increases after 7:30 pm ...whole day it;s 10Kb/s

Speed fluctuates a lot. Right now i am getting 30-40KB/s, sometimes it goes below that. I don't think they fixed this problem.

1 week and still downloading 752mb :russianroulette:

NrsEMgG.jpg

Back