MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,895
I am getting as usual 1.74mbps, satisfied with it as i am 3 km far from my exchange.@eplindia. You will find the details in Modem login page.

Hi Krish ! Thanks for such an elaborative informationI switched from 256 Ultd to Night Ultd Plan as yours.But Dude can u tell me how to check if my usage is under the limit of 1.25 GB Provided ? Does they have some website to check or I need to keep tracking it in excel :wall:The detailed and summary page done display the quantity of Limited Download I have used. Can some1 please help me with this ?

Dear Socrates,

I am having suffix @a ID so I am supposed to login here

http://59.185.101.2:10080/jsp/Login.jsp

And on this page they give detailed usage but then I wanted to know only my pending Limit usage which is from 8 am to 12 am.

Will I need to calculate in excel all the time or do they let you know the pending limit for day surfing which is 1.25 GB.

@ Krish .... How do u find about it bro ???

Dear Socrates,

I am having suffix @a ID so I am supposed to login here

http://59.185.101.2:10080/jsp/Login.jsp

And on this page they give detailed usage but then I wanted to know only my pending Limit usage which is from 8 am to 12 am.

Will I need to calculate in excel all the time or do they let you know the pending limit for day surfing which is 1.25 GB.

@ Krish .... How do u find about it bro ???

The link I provided was the first step to the link yo have to goto to access your usage :). Since I am on Ericsson server (ie without @a) & on an limited pack, As I have never seen the usage page you have to use, I am unable to suggest an answer.:huh:

@kingtaurus21: The Grand Total of Accounted Volume(MB) column gives you your total day usage in MBs. Just subtract that number from 1280 MB (1.25 GB*1024) and you will get the remaining MB's left for that month.

Thanks Zeo and Socrates...Your calculation was helpful but is there any direct way... as in if I come on 20th of the month and straightaway check my pending MB.This calculation thing really seems to be time consuming and I need to accumulate used MB in a excel. How do u calculate it Krish ?

@kingtaurus21: I don't think that subtracting a number from 1280 is either a very time consuming process or you need Excel to do that:O. Only a standard calculator will suffice.

But if you still want to know the amount of pending MB's directly then either develop your own program or use the mathematical function in Excel.

But I still don't think in any case it will be less time consuming than the previous method :D.

P.S.: You need to look at the Grand Total of Accounted Volume(MB) column and NOT the Total of Accounted Volume(MB) column.
The Grand Total gives you the cumulative amount of MB's used during day time (8 AM - 12 AM) in the month specified above the table.

Back