mtnl broadband: Error 678 in bridging

ISP
MTNL
hello all i m using mtnl broadband in delhi.ihave ut304r2 as router.i want to use bridge mode with this but i m getting error 678

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3023/83467015.jpg

help me!!!!

Technical

1. Post ipconfig /all details
START RUN type cmd type ipconfig /all

2. Try " Always On " mode.
Enter correctly UserId and PW in wan page.
Uncheck "Bridged " select PPP/PPPoE.
3. User manual
Details
Technical Details
see at the end of the page.
sixth entry.
user manual for your modem.

4. Anothe option.
Broadband connections

If you have a broadband connection and are getting this error, it generally means that your TCP/IP stack is corrupted and needs to be restored. There are a few things to try:
# First and foremost, restart your computer, and wait until all applications and services are finished loading before trying your connection again.
# If you have Windows XP you can use the \"netsh\" command to reset your tcp/ip interfaces. Click \"Start\" then select \"Run\". In the box that appears, type \"cmd\" and click the \"OK\" button. When the command window appears, type \"netsh interface ip reset log.txt\" and hit the enter button. You can now type \"exit\" in the command window, and hit the enter button. Restart your computer and try again.
# If the above solutions do not solve your problem, reinstall your adapter drivers, or tcp/ip drivers.

Feed back quoting each number.

Delete the dialler and create a new one. Try if you can open your modem menu when you type 192.168.1.1Start > Run > cmd > ipconfig/all, post the screen shot

Check your router's setting page if Bridge mode is indeed selected. I know its a silly suggestion but sometimes we overlook small things.Also disable the DHCP Server option in your router's setting page.

i hav checked it but dhcp is disabled and it is on bridge mode.is it due to vci.i m using 32

@Ankit. Kindly see whether you have entered a correct password in the dialer connection. Username : Your telephone numberPassword : The password entered in your modem.Try flushing you dns as wellGo to Start---> Run---> cmd---> ipconfig /flushdns

Back