MTNL Broadband High Latency Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Zeon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,124

Zeon

ISP
MTNL(:|)
I Got a New Mtnl connection installed in May since the start i have been facing severe latency problems

Getting ard 200 latency tried complaing several times on 198 but no use they just dont understand wat latency means

So finally i went to the Mtnl office today..

Spent more than a hour there explaining to people what latency is... :wall:

finally i was made to talk to some guy over the phone and he Understood and has given assurance that the problem will be looked into..... I hope They get it done soon

Btw these are the specs of my line

SNR Margin
:
31.4 21.5db

Line Attenuation
:
7.0 7.9 db

Data Rate
:
608 254 kbps

Are the snr margin and Line Attenuation correct?:huh:

Coz the Guys checked the line and say theres no problem in the line....

I Got a New Mtnl connection installed in May since the start i have been facing severe latency problems

Getting ard 200 latency tried complaing several times on 198 but no use they just dont understand wat latency means

So finally i went to the Mtnl office today..

Spent more than a hour there explaining to people what latency is... :wall:

finally i was made to talk to some guy over the phone and he Understood and has given assurance that the problem will be looked into..... I hope They get it done soon

Btw these are the specs of my line

SNR Margin
:
31.4 21.5db

Line Attenuation
:
7.0 7.9 db

Data Rate
:
608 254 kbps

Are the snr margin and Line Attenuation correct?:huh:

Coz the Guys checked the line and say theres no problem in the line....
SNR margin & LA seem quite good, so they could be right, I suggest you write to the GM/DGM (Broadband) about your problems. The local helpdesk chappies might be able to appreciate your problem.

I think you are getting problems ike this from May 2010, I am getting problems fron May 2008. I have tried all sorts of methods the mtnl have only RTI and consumer court is left.so relax One day will come when your conection will work.

hey playing CS?? try this commands in console might help
cl_updaterate 40
cl_cmdrate 80
YAh Bro i do play cs tried various settings but it wont help!!!

I think you are getting problems ike this from May 2010, I am getting problems fron May 2008. I have tried all sorts of methods the mtnl have only RTI and consumer court is left.
so relax One day will come when your conection will work.
Wow! man U gotta a lot of patience!!! I just cant live with such crappy BB I'll figure out something soon if they dont...

SNR margin & LA seem quite good, so they could be right, I suggest you write to the GM/DGM (Broadband) about your problems. The local helpdesk chappies might be able to appreciate your problem.
Just sent an Email to Mtnl DGM broadband and area Lets see if this makes a difference!

Got a call 2dayHe asked me what latency means? Had Though Time explaining 2 him...Finally i asked him change the port for which he said will forward the request

YAh Bro i do play cs tried various settings but it wont help!!!

Wow! man U gotta a lot of patience!!! I just cant live with such crappy BB I'll figure out something soon if they dont...

Just sent an Email to Mtnl DGM broadband and area Lets see if this makes a difference!
i was having same problem back in march...after trying useless phone calls n personal visit to exchange i deactivated bb n reactivated n problem got solved...if u find old threads here u can find my posts.
in new connection i got default gateway which starts from 59.177.x.x..earlier it was 59.180.159.254 ..may b that group of gateway was having latency problem or watever..
try to ping 59.180.159.254..i still get high latency in that...definitely something was wrong in that gateway

Back