MTNL Broadband: how can i download more ?!!

Well, with your average speed of 200 KB/sec (range from 180 to 215), on an average you should be able to get away with 7 GB easily, if you start at 10:15 and go on till 7:45. But remember, when the MTNL server resets, the torrent could be 'lost'. In the sense, you will see 'connected' to many seeds and peers, but no download occuring. If you stop and start again, the download starts fine. Or till the next announce of the torrent, there may not be any download. Because of this, for some time, there may be no download. So I always keep a few torrents queued, so that if one is stalled, the other one takes off if a server is reset, and in the meanwhile, when the previous torrent starts again after announce, the later one stops automatically, and is queued again

@sumeetthx for replying....n thx for sharing info about that 'lost' torrent thing...i had noticed this quite a few times, but never knew as to why it occurred...also, i have noticed sometimes that if i am downloading 7-9 torrents, in the morning, i find 1 or 2 of them are on 'queue', even when they were actively downloading in the nite.... also, sometimes, some torrent files, without ever their DL being completed, somehow 'vanish' from the download list...dont know why?!anyways, thx again.....

Back