MTNL Broadband: learn from airtel consumers.see my TRAI letter

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,482
W

warthog

https://broadband.forum/airtel-broadband/36547-here-trai-letter-relating-reduced-upload-speeds/

this letter led to ul:dl 1:1 ratio.all mumbai users learn from this.

your UL plans are literally ***** you.

if i lived in mumbai(which i did btw) i would have taken them to consumer court.I also read here that what mtnl is doing is against monopoly act.grow some balls and take action or pay exorbitant amount and enjoy delhi users getting 256k ul for 599(wwith 100 free pulses)
lmao at mumbai users

Thanks mate....its good to know u got what u asked forbut with MTNL;personally as per ur postI have the Docket numbers, then the nodal officers route, then Appelate authority route.........In the end there were 3 emails sent to TRAI which is a toothless dog that just barks andsends us back to the service providerNow u tell me if a Private operator liek AIRTEL made u go all the way to TRAI,how much more customer oriented will sarkari MTNL be,and what laws have they broken under MRTP act......they've never stopped anyone from gving cheaper service,have they?

its free and no lawyers needed but you must have time and balls to do it

i have the balls,
just not the time to make the rounds of courts
also found this link for RTI but the page for MTNL is screwed, and wont accept an online FREE RTI enquiry

http://righttoinformation.gov.in/

MUMBAI SUBURBAN DISTRICT
Mumbai Suburban District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
New Administrative Building, 3rd floor
Near Chetna College, Opposite Dr. Ambedkar Garden
Government Colony
Bandra, Mumbai 400051

Telephone: 26551625

ADDITIONAL MUMBAI DISTRICT
Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
Additional Mumbai District
Plot No. CS-4/296, 2nd floor
PT Parel Shewri Division
S. S. Road
Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital
Parel
Mumbai 400012

Telephone: 24171360

Enough with your obsession with balls, just cause you wrote a god damn letter and got a reply doesn't mean your "balls" are any bigger than the next's.

ok the GIRLY MAN then tell me why i received a call from the head of the marketing dept of airtel and the upload speed improved.

ok the GIRLY MAN then tell me why i received a call from the head of the marketing dept of airtel and the upload speed improved.

anybody not trusting mtnl with their complaints have several reasons to do so.
its a decadent body. it relies on the government and doesn't have to compete unlike the private players. however, you are correct in suggesting that people must take some stance against people sucking monopoly.

anybody not trusting mtnl with their complaints have several reasons to do so.
its a decadent body. it relies on the government and doesn't have to compete unlike the private players. however, you are correct in suggesting that people must take some stance against people sucking monopoly.
I don't see how the private players are any different. I have had to deal with Airtel, Reliance and Vodafone and, believe me, I find it easier to work with MTNL than the other three. Do the private players give out any contact details of senior management? No. So, you are stuck with the call centres and authorised reps. MTNL may not have the polish but it works better IMHO.

yep, if i have major problem, i can get it solved by going to exchange as well.but with other BB providers/mobile operators, i dont know what to do if CC representatives dont understand anything or are not ready to listen.

Back