MTNL Broadband Shifted from Dlink 502T to HG520

we are talking for quality of line and not posts !

we are talking for quality of line and not posts !

@mtnlfan Please read my posts again to understand rather than prove your level of idiocy to other members

You need to understand what you write before proving levels of other members.

What you are experiencing is similar to what many of faced during the dreaded 'April Problems Apr-Jun '09)' whats mentioned in post #9, #12 should cover it. If that does not work, then the worst case scenario you can ask MTNL to change the router :). For connecting the Nokia 5800 via WiFi see instructions in Nokia User Guide from pg 71 onwards. It was a bit too much to type here for me :D. Remember that both router & phone (or computer) should have the same SSID also both should be on same standard (many miss this one) ie all gadgets should be on 802.11b or 802.11g :)

Hope it helps

Guys,I have read all the posts again and did what's suggested. I have changed my settings back to PPPoE and for past 10 mins....it's working fine. Downstream Upstream SNR Margin : 17.0 28.0 db Line Attenuation : 37.5 20.5 db Data Rate : 288 256 kbps I will revert back incase of any more problems. Wish me luck...:D

@26thjune If you want to take a screen shot of whats on your screen then press the key (on your keyboard) 'Print Screen' & then paste in the s/w 'Paint' (if you are using XP) & save as jpg. Then upload to http://www.imageshack.us/ & then copy link which can be seen in the 'Thumbnail for forums' to this forum.

Thanks Socrates . . sorry for the delay . . khair der aaye durust aaye or Better late then never :D

Can we paste in Photoshop? I dont have paint :wall:

Back