MTNL Dlink GLB 502 or DSL 502.

GLB 502T has a splendid performance...the only problem i have encountered is its reboot via telnet....502T sucks sumtimes....heating problem...improper web interface and getting hanged a couple of times...

GLB has a built in splitter whereas the other doesn't. And yes GLB also has heating problems...it restarts when overheated.

Anyone know where i can get the OLD DSL 502 in MUMBAI????????????I hate to go get one of those new trashy modems MTNL has been handing out lately.Also I dont wanna pay the 80 bucks rent.Mumbai Numbers for Dealers Please.....................

Anyone know where i can get the OLD DSL 502 in MUMBAI????????????
I hate to go get one of those new trashy modems MTNL has been handing out lately.
Also I dont wanna pay the 80 bucks rent.

Mumbai Numbers for Dealers Please.....................

Hey, I couldn't find a dealer of DSL-502T in Mumbai yet. If you find one do let me know :(

I think asking for MTNL's router is the safest bet...for 80 bucks a month you are hedging your headache of modem blues!

Those of us who have been here long will testify to the fact that the headaches are more with the crappy MTNL modems.If u get ur own equipment,u can approach the dealer/service point.With MTNL its crappy firmware and worse after sales service.Got any numbers for people selling other ADSL modems at Lamington?

i have a glb 502T.quick question. the Adsl & lan led's blinking furiously while downloading is a good sign or a bad sign?

DSL-502T i think is the best router i have ever used.No hang ups ,overheating and other probs.but sometimes it undergoes disconections.this is the only flaw in that router i think.

Back