mtnl download speeds on 512kbps connection

Sorry for being off topic link-removed is not opening ?? However through proxy it is opening. I think they have blocked ips of mtnl again:madness:

Has anyone got their plan changed to DSL512. I just called them, they told me that my new plan i.e DSL512 is active from today. Still the same old plan is displayed on their website and i'm metered according to it.

I changed from 849NU to DSL512 Unlimited
The register.mtnl.net.in still showed 849NU all day
but it has just changed to DSL512 Unlimited

But im still connecting at 2 mbps...
So can i safely use it at the speed without getting charged per MB
or do i need to wait till my speed is downgraded?

its not downgraded at all for some , ( not sure in your case ) , if it doesnt within a few more days , your one of the lucky few :)

Sorry for being off topic link-removed is not opening ?? However through proxy it is opening. I think they have blocked ips of mtnl again:madness:

I'm able to open it that too using MTNL's DNS servers. Disable your anti-virus and see if it works.

is that applicable for NewDelhi MTNL user also 512Unlimted_combo plan upgraded to 2Mbps?

I'm able to open it that too using MTNL's DNS servers. Disable your anti-virus and see if it works.

Yesterday it was opening but today from afternoon it is not opening..Anyone else facing problem.

I disabled antivirus also but still no success

I am getting 2 Mbps on 512kbpps plan see my siggi

Back