MTNL garuda prepaid

gauravmhatre

Regular
ISP
MTNL TRIBAND
Hi guys!!!!I live in mumbai, and i have a MTNL garuda prepaid cell at home.I want to divert my garuda calls to another number.Please tell me how to do it. The call divert feature is not available on the handset.On net it is mentioned that i have to dial 7000 to do it.When i dial 7000 they ask me for a pin number,and i do not know that.Please help me out with the user pin number.....thnks!!!!

dial *1143diverttonumberit will say facility u requested has been activated successfullydial *1153 to disable diversionit will say facility u requested has been deactivated successfullyit works for my garuda FWP so shud work for u too.let us know if it worksPS: pls use good subject, u might want to change subject by editing first postlike "how to call divert in MTNL Garuda Prepaid?"

THNKS A LOTWHEN I DIAL THE ABOVE NUMBERS AS SAID BY YOU,IT SAYS,THAT "THE CODE YOU HAVE DIALED IS NOT VALID,PLS CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE".ANYWAYS IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIND OUT THE USER PIN FOR MY GARUDA.........I AM PLANNING TO TAKE ANOTHER CONNECTION IE TRUMP,SO PLAN TO DIVERT CALLS TO THAT NUMBER!!!i AM BUGGED WITH GARUDA!!!!!!!!

are u adding *(star) infront? if number to divert is 24440000 then u have to dial*114324440000 and press call button.OR otherwise try *11424440000for some systems insteda of *1143 its just *114

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgno its nt happening...

aneways can u tell me the user pin of garuda

i dont know the pin. never heard that garuda has pin number too. do u have RUIM card?

did you try using the recharge voucher PIN?probably the system requires the recharge voucher PIN since that account will get debited when the calls are forwaded

Back