MTNL has made me mad...

• Thread starter Thread starter da-cena-fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,322

da-cena-fan

ISP
MTNL
its been half a month now when i'm not able to connect to net at once... most websites are not opening for me. whenever connected, my speed is 5-15 Kbps... (i.e. 40-120 kbps)... it took me 20 minutes to post this thread (if it is posted at once).. is anyone else facing a similar problem?? or does anyone know a solution? contacted MTNL, but they are saying it will take another week for a representative to come and check.. no worker is available right now..btw, i've 590 NU plan... DSL 502T router... Win XP SP2

This ISP is officially ****ed ... I need to keep rebooting for more than 45 mins just to get "Connected" its a routine now ... I do this say i wanna surf in the nite after 12 .. i start my pc at around 11:15 so that after 98234923804 reboots and pc restarts i finally get to connect to the net after 12 am.

Yeah..its has gone worse now...i have this problem from past couple of months..but till June my connection was doing good..but lately i think due to high number of connection or something in MTNL the problem has startedI'm getting disconnected often but has to log in again and again due to work..and can't think of TATA or reliance they are anyway already in hell..I'm in 849_NU mode and today my download speed shows 0.5 Mbps..and these Indian ISP has taken half of my lifespan :(I can face devil but not the customer service....they keep telling write complaint number or ho jaye ga and the same thing again and again and again..

Back