MTNL Introduces 100mbps Unlimited Plans - Per Month Cost more than the Tata Nano

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 7,060
^Cabling to be done in between you and the network so that we don't end up with a birds nest.

^^ Well GodSpeed to you mate!! Hope you get here in less than a decade!!

^Or, as someone else rightly mentioned, the previous tariffs where you got 10mbit/s for the first 80GB then 1mbit/s after FUP :DI don't want to bash MTNL - building an FTTH network is a great thing and I'm happy to see them doing it - but with this pricing, what the hell are they thinking? How do they realistically expect anyone to take it up? What drugs are they on, and can I have some?

^Or, as someone else rightly mentioned, the previous tariffs where you got 10mbit/s for the first 80GB then 1mbit/s after FUP :D

I don't want to bash MTNL - building an FTTH network is a great thing and I'm happy to see them doing it - but with this pricing, what the hell are they thinking? How do they realistically expect anyone to take it up? What drugs are they on, and can I have some?
its some special drug . Imported my Mr. Sibbal . He is always high . No you won't get it .

Waiting for the day when fast internet comes to this place, and according to the latest policy, it says Minimum 2 Mbps will be considered as broadband and also with the introduction of ipv6 I hope to see some changes. Something on the lines of what mgcarley was talking about (local data vs international data).

^Or, as someone else rightly mentioned, the previous tariffs where you got 10mbit/s for the first 80GB then 1mbit/s after FUP :D

I don't want to bash MTNL - building an FTTH network is a great thing and I'm happy to see them doing it - but with this pricing, what the hell are they thinking? How do they realistically expect anyone to take it up? What drugs are they on, and can I have some?

would have been still fine if speeds after FUP were 4MBps would have worked fine by me !

.....- but with this pricing, what the hell are they thinking? How do they realistically expect anyone to take it up? What drugs are they on, and can I have some?

Don't take any MTNL prescribed drugs or you will loose whatever competitive advantage you have.

Back