MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plan for Rs.749 upgraded from 256kbps to 384kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,423
no he means, "is there any unfair policy?"remember for us users its not fair usage policy but unfair policy.

yeah no fair policies but pleanty of unfair policies ! ;)

How is the plan 749per month? of MTNL... How is the speed? Is it worth while to go for this plan.... Secondly I have seen that Linkdin site doesn't work on MTNL triband. Are u facing this problem....

msn.commsn.co.inthaiair.comand now linkedin.combest is to change the dns in your router to 4.2.2.3 & 208.67.220.220 and visit all websites in the world. Plan of 749 unlimited gives you 384kbps speeds.

Thanks for the reply... I also wanted to know about the New plan of MTNL i.e. 749per month plan... How is the speed..... Is worth to on this plan...

i am on 512 kbps and speeds i get is 444 kbpsi am shifting to 384kbps from next month and i am very much near your goregaon location hence speeds will be decent. as it is mtnl is best isp in mumbai.

Typically how long would a single 700MB download take with 384 Kbps ? Assume there is no other DL during that period.

you can add 20% extra time as you cant complain if you get 80% of allocated speed !

Back