• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,129

swaps22

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
State-run telecom service provider MTNL today said it will launch its 3G services in Mumbai next month, as it targets a user base of 1,00,000 for the third generation mobile service by year-end“We are looking at launching our 3G services in Mumbai next month and looking at 1,00,000 users by the end of this year,” MTNL Director (Technical) Kuldeep Singh told reporters in Mumbai on the sidelines of a conference ‘Managed Services India 2009′.MTNL had already launched its 3G services in Delhi last year. He further said that MTNL would also expand its 3G services to the remaining parts of Delhi in the next two-three months.“We will begin aggressive marketing for our 3G services when we would have a good user base and cover major parts of Delhi so this will be after two to three months only,” he said.At present, MTNL offers its ‘3G Mobile services - Jadoo’ in central and some of parts of South Delhi.

1,00,000:ashamed: :yahoo: :S

100000 is impossible unless they launch a rent-free plan. i.e pay per KB, just like GPRS/EDGE

Well what I mean is customer, even if he uses it once a month, that too say just 50KB, is still a customer. So give him rent-free 3G and claim him to be ur subscriber and let ur 3G customer count reach 100000

heh. bsnl gives a free internet connection with 200MB with every landline to count them as broadband subscribers. :D

MTNL now gives FREE lifetime SIMs to LOYAL customers :D

In Delhi MTNL 3G has all of 500 customers gained in 4 months.100,000 subscribers in Mumbai must be some wild dream.

i hope they launch the service soon since thats the only edge that they have over other service providers, i.e. the time till the spectrum is auctioned

Back