Mtnl new unlimited plans

• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,056
from 10 mbps straight to 512 kbps after FUP is sad ... atleast they should have made it 1 mbps after 40 gb consumption in the last plan ...

I consumed 30Gb on a 10Mbps Within 2Days. you'l probably Get Mad(Freaking Good in Sense) when you actually Browse the Internet @ 10mbps and 20Gb is a piece of cake.

Honesty, your views on anything have zero credibility till you sort your own backyard.

Actually this thing being off-topic I'd Like comment on this too..
I love the way Mathew Carley/Hayai is Dealing now ,They are Doing Exactly What they should do when things Fail and they're trying to Over come from it. A Big GOOD

Honesty, your views on anything have zero credibility till you sort your own backyard.

I'm only talking about THIS PLAN versus a similar offering where I come from. All I'm saying is be thankful you even get 512k. Were you in NZ and you'd get maybe 40GB before being dropped to 64k - that's not a "view", that's an outright comparison, a simple truth. It has NOTHING to do with what I'm doing or my company, so please stop bringing that in to it.

I'm only talking about THIS PLAN versus a similar offering where I come from. All I'm saying is be thankful you even get 512k. Were you in NZ and you'd get maybe 40GB before being dropped to 64k - that's not a "view", that's an outright comparison, a simple truth. It has NOTHING to do with what I'm doing or my company, so please stop bringing that in to it.

No need to repeat what you already said.

On topic:
Guys, do we have any update on MTNL FTTH in Mumbai?

Please spare us ...

Please spare us ...

Are you suggesting that if anyone else made the same point it would be any more valid?

Are you suggesting that if anyone else made the same point it would be any more valid?

it depends who that " anyone else " is ... seriously majority dont want to listen to your " expert advice " .. and you know the reason ..

I installed the MTNL broadband today. They provided a MTNL ADSL wireless modem/router (manufactured by Beetel). My Lenovo TP with Win XP and my Galaxy S-2 with Android 2.3 are working fine with the wifi. However I am unable to use my HP Mini which has Win 7 starter. The Wireless router is detected and it connects to the network, but none of the browsers in the Mini connects to the internet. I tried explorer, firefox and chrome but haven't been able to connect to the net. Network diagnostic app say Windows cannot detect the device (primary DNS server). It connects over LAN ports. Help please!!

Back