• Thread starter Thread starter dinjo_jo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,622

dinjo_jo

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I'm thinking of switching to 849 Night UL plan want to know the experience of users with the users of this plan.I'm currently on 1mbps UL plan.

dinjo_jo I have used 849NU plan for 7 months and then switched to MTNL 1 Mbps UL plan and using since May 2010. From my point of view stay on with 1 Mbps UL. Its worth the money dont go over to 849Nu plan. And 849NU offers only 1.25GB which is very less, 41.3 MB per day that's way to low.If u want to download anything 100MB in size u need to wait till 12 Am to download it whereas in 1 Mbps UL u can download anytime.For me 1 Mbps UL is the best plan. Wait till 2 Oct there r chances that MTNL might bump up some speeds on its plan for upcoming CWG.My 2 cent advice stay with 1 Mbps UL.:thumb:

The main purpose is to switch over to 2 mbps and then next month switch back again to 1mbps thereby you will get 2 mbps for months.

The main purpose is to switch over to 2 mbps and then next month switch back again to 1mbps thereby you will get 2 mbps for months.
That doesnt always happen. I was on DSL_NU_849 plan for 2 years. In late July 2010 i applied to change my plan to 1 Mbps unlimited. My plan was changed in just 24 hours & my speed was reduced to 1 Mbps in the same time.
However if u are lucky, u might get 2 Mbps speed for the price of 1 Mbps. So u may give it a try.

Back