MTNL speed issue

• Thread starter Thread starter petfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,408
Visit Mumbai MTNL : At a Glance

Thanks buddy... I have written to GM(BB) hope they solve my problem too. Thanks a ton.

Thanks buddy... I have written to GM(BB) hope they solve my problem too. Thanks a ton.

You are welcome ! :)

You are welcome ! :)

Wrote to the top brass yesterday. Got a reply today. Their people came to my office to check the lines. They found nothing wrong and said they will check to the centre and get back to me. Wrote back to the top brass detailing the events. Now waiting for tomorrow :)

am too experiencing slow d/l speeds... my plan is DSL UL_749 with speed of 752 kbps ....but now a days am gettin speeds of around 400 kbps..also ping has an unusually high value >500 ms

Wrote to the top brass yesterday. Got a reply today. Their people came to my office to check the lines. They found nothing wrong and said they will check to the centre and get back to me. Wrote back to the top brass detailing the events. Now waiting for tomorrow :)

I finally get 190 kpbs download speed. Today there were 4 people in my office trying to figure out whats wrong. They changed the lines too it seems. My telephone line was down for 3 hours yesterday. They say they changed some cables and stuff. I hoped for the original 250 but I guess I will be damn happy with the 190. And whats more I get a new modem tomorrow. :D

Back