MTNL the only ISP in Mumbai which display the contact number of officers in website

ISP
mtnl
After visiting all most all ISP websites , providing Broadband service in Mumbai, I come to know that MTNL is the one and only ISP which display the contact number of officers in their website.All other ISP's display only customer care numbers.They wont display the contact details of their officers who are in charge. But the end staff like the lineman who interact with the customers have to change their attitude.They have a customer base in broadband of nearly 5 lakh in Mumbai. 90 % of the complaints related with broadband are solved in the same day.Once I have visited their office and an officer showed me this figure in their internal website.

and MTNL will not sue you (like Vodafone does) when you call their officers.Being a sarkari company MTNL has its limitations and big problems but all is not bad at MTNL. Finally I am hearing that the price of 2 mbps UL in Delhi will be lowered from Rs 1899 to Rs 1299 without FUP and 1 mbps UL to Rs 799 without FUP in 1-2 weeks from now. So yeah they are not that bad if they can lower the prices and force Airtel to lower the prices as well. :)

@Topweb, this is excellent news. Can you please tell us the source of this news.

ya please tell us the source of this news, this seems to be a great news and I hope they will bring some sunday & night speed bosster

Finally I am hearing that the price of 2 mbps UL in Delhi will be lowered from Rs 1899 to Rs 1299 without FUP and 1 mbps UL to Rs 799 without FUP in 1-2 weeks from now.

Great. . . Want a 1 mbps connection badly now !
I hope whatever you said is true !! :D

Back