MTNL triband 749NU

• Thread starter Thread starter wylie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 7,005
Yes I should read through 101 pages of rants.. good going. And instead of typing those lines, you could have simply typed the data. This sort of behavior isn't expected from old members. But at least you finally answered some of it.....

see...i knew u didn't search it at all...and you should read all those pages, if u really want ur answer...shortcuts r not the way...i know that kinda behavior is not expected, be it old or new, but still noobies just seem to ignore the thing that they should search the forum before posting any query...and yeah, i know i'm an evil guy :D :rofl:

hahaha... this new guy is talking about good and bad behavior to the person who has the highest Rep Power in the forum ;)

well, having highest rep power doesn't make me a saint though ;)...or does it??? :hysterical:anyhow, thanks for standing up and supporting me :thumb:

How much can you download between the UL hours (0000 hrs-0800 hrs) on an average from private trackers ? And hows the billing system of MTNL, do you get charged even if you do not download anything during the day ?

I read some of the pages but that doesn't mean I would read all. Grow up, snob and don't be such a prick. And I have no comments for you venkz, there is really no accounting for tastes.

I read some of the pages but that doesn't mean I would read all. Grow up, snob and don't be such a prick. And I have no comments for you venkz, there is really no accounting for tastes.

If you don't have time to read, we don't have time to type either. Grow up? You are telling us??

How much time have u spent on the forum, not even a complete month and you calling a person like "CoolBuddy" a prick? If you don't want to stay here then move on, else, learn the rules of the game. If you want to get "Banned" or "ID Deleted", PM https://broadband.forum/members/sushubh/, he will do the needful.

Back