MTNL triband 749NU

• Thread starter Thread starter wylie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 7,005
PM from : wylie

:rofl:Yeah so what? Are you his servant that you will defend him for something he is clearly in violation of? The time does not matter as well. You are just in your twenties and act high and mighty like a 40 year old :hysterical: I feel sorry for fools like you as well. And yes try reading 100 pages and tell me if you had the time to read. Screw this forum. Pompous members like you fubar nice forums like these. Its a shame that its indians like you who give us such a bad name.

Anyways enjoy replying to this and show your worthless existence as well as complete lack of a life. I'm out of this forum... no need to waste time with self absorbed twits like you. Good riddance. :yahoo:

@wyliebehave well else u will have to be thrown out.

^^ i guess he already said that he wont be here anymore so ... btw calling people noobs isnt a nice way of greeting people to the forums ... or is it ... Note : before you start flaming me, i am not saying that what he did was rite... :)

^^^He will not leave, he will come back with another ID. But I am sure that this time he will behave well ! :cool2:

@UltraWires: n00b is not a bad word buddy, its just a a slang for new comer, newbie, so whats wrong to greet new people with the term n00b, specially if they act and prove like Wylie?

Newbie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know what wiki says :P, and the context which it was latter refered to :

Quotes from UrbanDictionary
noob is derived from the word 'new'
it implies that you are inexperienced
sometimes it is used as slang for 'you suck'

A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves .

:whistle:

these days i see lots of such posts. ppl come, blame, leave or get banned and then come back and behave!!

these days i see lots of such posts. ppl come, blame, leave or get banned and then come back and behave!!

Ya, I agree, this is happening a lot now. They behave well after re-registering with new id not the first time............

Maybe the saying is right here: "Once bitten, twice shy" :)

i personally feel ppl should be reffered by their names rather than by using slangs like noob,blah blah ......

Back