MTNL triband 749NU

• Thread starter Thread starter wylie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 7,005
Keep complaining and tell them since you are on 749Nu ur speed should be 2Mbps and not 256kbps.

contact GM - Broadband if they do not respond.

Still my broadband connection plan which is 749NU is not updated for speed and i am still getting the same "256kbps" speed.... I talked to my exchange people and they say it will be done today -- tommorow...... what you people think I should do?

now it will be done only after 10 or 11th. i.e after diwali-new year

Please check these settings and tell me are they are correct for a "749NU" plan they must be changed

DSL Status

Status SHOWTIME Mode G.DMT Type Fast Downstream Upstream Rate (Kbps) 256 256 SNR Margin (dB) 30.3 27.0 Attenuation (dB) 22.0 11.5 Output Power (dBm) 3.5 0.4 Super Frames 11350 11348 Super Frame Errors 0 0
My router is UT-300R2U

Help will be greatly appericated.....

^ nope it isnt correct. your speed is set to 256 kbps. call the cc and tell them to change it to 2 mbps.

Ya it isn't correct, you are synced at 256kbps instead of 2Mbps, call CC and fight with them for ur 2Mbps speeds..........

Thank you for supporting me but do any body from Delhi (main exchange Shakti nagar) having "749NU" plan will check out what is on there DSL status it is 2048 in there or just 256 as they said it will remain 256 in there Please suggestions neededThank a lot

hey same thing happened with me n even my exchange said that they wont upgrade my speeds so just call the cc n tell them that your exchange is sayin that they wont upgrade ur speeds though u have a 749 NU 2 Mbps plan n they will upgrade ur speeds within 2 days...

Back