MTNL Triband 849 NU Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 27,813
ISP
MTNL
Hey since this plan is introduced in Mumbai and is THE BEST plan any ISP has ever given in INDIA plz discuss anything in this thread than the countless threads floating around

btw m on 2 mbps NU :yahoo:

now its countless + 1 :p

alrite my frnd too on 849NU and he is gettin 892 Upstream rate ??? :huh: WTF ???M runnin to exchange tomm :P

i too applied for the upgrade to 849NU from 590NU on 28th june.the cc madam said it will most probably get activated on 1st july.but as per mtnl expectations, it didnt.after a lot of followup it finally got activated today.i checked the 'View Services' link in my account and it clearly said that my DSL 849NU has been activated as of today.But im not getting the 2MBps speed yet!!!Im still getting 256KBps.I checked that in my ADSL router settings as well as on a broadband test site.Both say that its within 256KBps.Whats goin on??Its no use calling up 1500 or 1504 coz both will say that the new package has been activated.I stay at Dockyard and am very close to the Mazgaon MTNL Exchange.They gave me two nos. to call which were from the exchange.One no. keeps ringing while the other one remains engaged.Can anyone plz help me??

contact 1504.. tell them u were on 590NU and now shifted to 849NU but guy who upgraded forgot to increase ur speed from 256kps to 2mbps. dont tell anything additional... otherwise cc guys get confused and try to use their own brain. if u just tell them that in simple words they wud understand the problem well and pass it to right dept.

yohu123 , 'maybe' it will be done tomoroow for some of you , most of the guys ( except 1-2 here who were already with 2 mbps) are still on 256K with 849NU , even my plan got changed to 849NU today morning. today i went to MTNL exchange regarding the speed and i have confirmed from them that atleast my connection will be upgraded tomorrow .u probably should go the the exchange and speak with the correct person who can guide u there .

@yohu123Even my plan got activated today 4th of July but speed not upgraded yet.I think they do that after the plan gets activated and not along with it.So im gonna wait for a day and see what happens.(This is parthetic if im gonna loose a day woth of 2mbps)Seems Mtnl gives top priority to the billing system being updated rather than the service...

bhala sankey or sanke1 ke plan mein farak kaise!!sanke1 gets 2mbps first and plan changesankey gets plan change but not yet 2mbps!

Back