MTNL Triband 849 NU Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 27,813
the problem of sites not opening was just for few mins. then it was solved. but it happened 3-4 times. in last 2-3 days.

yeah even i got similar problem..

amish and ajsmart......r u guys facing the website-opens-now-doesnt-open-later prob too and still facing it?also the damn disconnections still occur.i have tried pppoe and bridged mode.dont know why but after changing from bridged mode to pppoe, my data rate shot up from 2013-511 to 2048-512.but when i returned to bridged mode again, the data rate remained at 2048-512.but still in doubt as to whether the unstability is occuring due to a pc prob or its common to the one faced by others.coz i noticed that the unstability began while i was installing battlefield 2 1.41 patch.this patch takes around 10-15 just to show the welcome wizard.and takes god knows how long to install (i left it on in the night with the downloads coz i cudnt wait anymore for it complete).i tried a system restore to a date prior to installing this patch.the system restore was successful but it didnt solve the prob.since i have taken an off tomorrow, i will again call these mtnl babus and try to solve this prob once and for all!

why are u copy-pasting ur post again?sites not opening doesnt happen much just 2-3 mins. yesterday.plus site opening takes abt a minute everytime u connect to MTNL. these days internet doesnt start immediately after u connect to MTNL but takes abt a minute..not always but sometimes.

Man!! i had applied fr the 849 NU and the cc lady told me my plan change is confirmed and i will get a call in one day when i got the confirmatory call 3 days later the lady told me my plan will get active in 2 or 3 days......Damn!! its 7 long days now and my 849NU is not activated yet...MTNL hai toh kuch sahi nahi hai yaar..:madness:

u need to get after them... what we call in hindi.. haath dhoke piche pad jao

Lolz...i called up the cc again today and they told me to call up tomorrow morning i hope its get activated by tommorrow...btw will they change the plan now itself coz my this month's usage of 590 nu has already started...

yes.. twice i changed my plan.. applied on 29 or 30 but got changed on 2nd and 4th

Back