MTNL Triband 849 NU Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 27,813
what i mean 2 say is whether it(849 nu plan) will get activated and workin this month only or next month..>?

thats what i said.. i applied on 2928 of say feb and and my plan got changed in 4 mar. so wait it shud get done this month itself.

the mtnl babus finally solved the disconnection prob.it was a damn "battery" that was interfering with my telephone lineso the line was changed in three diff places....the line from my home to the common box for the building, the line from that box to the mtnl main box and from there to the exchange (its about 1-1.5km from my home).but this instability is really bothering me.the pages just stop opening half way.but if i try another website at the same time or maybe a sec later, that will open fine.even if i close the IE browser and try reopening the same webpage which was not loading completely, still it wudnt load like as if its temporarily blocked.this prob happens with any site at random...hotmail, yahoo etc.i know for a fact that the sites arent down, its just happening on my pc or its happening due to the mtnl connection.do u think reinstalling the OS will solve this or is this EXACT prob a common one with u guys too?pls note: a system restore to a date prior to the prob didnt solve the prob.

good to know your disconnection problem has solved. :)the other problem is being faced by a few people recently. so its not just you.

thats what i said.. i applied on 2928 of say feb and and my plan got changed in 4 mar. so wait it shud get done this month itself.

:mad:Man!! i called them again today and they had the best reason! RAIN! they say will get activated in 2 or three days damn! i think i will have to "haath dhoke piche padna padega" they are just so ignorant!! :madness:

anyone knows when this plan comes to delhi?

At last after calling up every day fr 7 days at the cc finally they changed my plan to 849 nu :yahoo: but no point:(...the speeds are equivalent to 590 nu (i.e. 256 kbps) i cannot clock "UPTO" 1mbps :madness:even..wht should i do?? plz help..

https://www.speedtest.net

Mode: G.DMT
Type: Fast
SNR Margin (dB): 20.8 12.0 Attenuation (dB): 29.0 18.0
snr is varying from 20 to 30 and 12 to 15 respecti
vely
attn also varies similarly!! :(

they must have forgotten to upgrade speed. call them again and again. say u migrated from 590NU to 849NU but speeds are not upgraded to 2mbps.

hey just to add to my problems there is another one.i use bitcomet for torrents its showin a yellow light sayin i m blocked and should check my firewall and NAT settings. i checked the firewall and the port no. is listed in the exceptions wht more should is to be done??

Back