MTNL Triband 849 NU Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 27,813
Edited

When Will this plan come to New Delhi?:huh:I am getting jealous here.:@

Man my mom wont allow me to upgrade to this plan since only 1 month i got Triband i am changing the plan.My mom said let this month pass and use full advantage of 2MBPS then MAYBE SHE WILL UPGRADE.12 yr old's are so unlucky... gosh i was 16 or 17 like u guys.

just dont get a bit too old or u would have to earn the money to pay for the bandwidth.

contact 1504.. tell them u were on 590NU and now shifted to 849NU but guy who upgraded forgot to increase ur speed from 256kps to 2mbps. dont tell anything additional... otherwise cc guys get confused and try to use their own brain. if u just tell them that in simple words they wud understand the problem well and pass it to right dept.

No use.Moved from 590 to 849,but still on 256kbps.:wall:
CC guys say we'll fwd the complaint to server room..shld get sorted out today.4th day and nothing has been sorted
Triband Incharge in my exchange is on leave for a week.Complained on 1504 and 1500...got 2 complaint numbers but the b***ches who call me for closing the complaint dont understand...they say server is slow past 2 days so ur on 256...wait till tomorrow....or call 1504/1500 and register a fresh speed complaint.I'm closing this since your complaint was for plan change.(I wanna scream Its got nothing to do with line speed,its a DSLAM setting,but even the CC guys dont know about the DSLAM..what will the lady operators understand)

First challenge was getting them to agree that 849NU actually exists and changing to the new plan.After wasting a week getting the plan changed will I spend another week to get 2mbps instead of 256kbps???

MTNL hai to sab **** hai!!!:confused:

Applied on 28th June early morning for upgrade from NU590 to NU 849. Followed up for next 3 days with reminders and was reassured a) It will be done in a day (Ek Din Mein Ho Jayega); b) Will be done by month end; c) Was given an exchange number for follow up, which was constantly getting no reply; d) Was assured no need to follow up or call anyone. The exchange will call to inform it is done.

After 7 days, still limping at 256 kbps.. but on reading the above mails just checked and found in my "View Services" page that I have been upgraded to NU 849 w.e.f. 4th July.

Though speed has yet to change. ...

https://www.speedtest.net/result/149876979.png

dont wait for 2-3days.. call everyday 2 times.. 1504 is toll free!even i was told it will take a day.. but i wud call back within 6hrs and tell the new CC guy that earlier CC guy told me that it will be done in 15mins and still not done.. and finally after following up for 3days it was done.it was done within 2mins after my last call. so its just matter of minutes but lazy ppl wont do it for days.

As per the protocol followed in delhi..CC just have to drop in an email (they hv their own internal network) to the NOC (network operations centre) to increase the speed.NOC ppl atleast here in delhi are quite efficient if the email reaches them on time they will do the needful before the days end.

Hey I called up 1504 yesterday and got the same reply as skorpio1 here. They told me my complaint is sent to the server guys and I'll get a call once it is upgraded.
BTW the CC guy made me do a speedcheck on the MTNL website and i was getting only 182Kbps.
WTF? I aint getting 256 even....Stupid MTNL ##$%#%#.

Back