• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,790

Siddhesh222

Regular
ISP
MTNL 256KBPS,DSL 399
^^ Tried this since 2 months ago.They gave random exchange numbers and when those exchange guys picked up they asked to call the call centre again.I want to take a serious action against them and get my 2MBPS as soon as possible,so what shall I do?.

Go and file a request at your local telephone exchange. They will sought it out for you.

have u filed an application for wanting to change the plan???

oops, seems i got a bit late...

wtf,change of plan?.And srsly you mean writing in that shitty diary near where the watchman is seated?:redface:.Didn't knew that works.I will try it tomorrow.Thanls for the quick reply.

No, you need to fill a form requesting a change of plan. Go to the telephone exchange and ask for the form to change your internet plan.

Dude I already have the 2MBPS plan (399 DSL) it says I recieve 2MBPS.....And I dont recieve it. And why the fu*k should I change my plan?.Dude I already have the plan now I need to struggle for 2MBPS.

Mate it says you receive a max speed of 2MB while your min speed is 256kbps. It does not mean you will *always* receive 2MBps.

yup its actually UPTO 2mbps as it says in the section Under ISP........

Cant blame you, the connection has been up and down for me as well with frequent disconnections as I have discussed in my other thread.

Back