MTNL Triband Broadband: new plan 249 including tel bill

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,768
wait few days .. they will clarify on this once they realize that ppl want to migrate to that plan. MTNL is slow.. it just launches things first and then considers options later.

looks like plan is taken off for some reason. its not listed anymore

I'm running out of torrents to DL.............or is it that I've got most of the things I need.Another month on 849NU and then I'll move to 249 :)

right now my tel plan and bb plan are different.can u migrate to 249 and bring them both under same plan OR u need to purchase new phone?didnt ask CC as i am sure they wudnt know abt the plan itself yet.

ok now i have taken garuda so now i dont need this current landline telephone connection. and it wud just be used for triband.has any1 taken this 249Rs plan? does this include tel rent?i called 1500 and this plan is there from july but lady says there is no such plan in their list. and she never heard abt it.then i called 1504 tech support (option 3), the guy says that DSL 249 is there and includes tel rent.then i again called 1500, another lady picked up, see says plan is there but it does not include tel rent.so i asked her, "so DSL 200P gives more speed, same MB at 50Rs less".she said, "ha, waisa hi hain, kyo hain pata nahi"so just asking again, if some1 took this plan,1) did they migrate to it or took new connection?2) is tel bill included in 249Rs?3) is incoming calls allowed?more info if they shud let me know.thanks in advance

i called up 1500 and that lady did not know

then called 1504.....booking complaints......
That lady said the plan is there
"but its only for new land line subscribers,"
so i asked
"what if I want to take this plan..........?"
she said
"i dont know,please talk in exchange"
i said
"you are IN the exchange"
she said
"go to your local exchange QCS"

Anyone with contacts in MTNL or some one who will be visiting his exchange soon,please revert.I am tired of 849NU,wanna take this plan instead:(
#For DSL 249-Registration Charges is Rs.1000/- One time with Tele.Bill Non-refundable(Rs.500-Landline installation charges and Rs. 500-CPE charges). No free calls,all Call charges Rs.1.50 per call.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DSL COMBO 500,has 250 calls so,Ideally the DSL249 shld have no calls and I know even if i go into my local exchange they will say we dont know any such plan, go some where else, or call someone else
Similar plan is there in delhi......why is Mumbai CC asleep?????(Since 29th June 2007,coz thats the day this thread was started)
they got a new SELFCARE website,but the buggers did not put in the option of changing plans online :mad:

i will be going to exchange today. yesterday i totally forgot to ask them.btw when i went to exchange yesterday i noticed their efficiency increased and they were answering properly. within 5 min i was in and out.

Is this plan also available for BSNL customers at Bangalore ? How much is the installation and monthly commitment ?

Back