MTNL Triband : Does Bridge Mode Connection disconnect itself when power fails?

How does MTNL provide IPTV..it must be coming at great speed, surely at more than 256 kbps, at the prices they have quoted? They could really manage these better speeds for the Broadband users too and give good speed and Unlimited connection as well at the present prices for Unlimited schemes now and stop overcharging.:frown:

U.K. Broadband providers give BB connections which (I saw some of their tariif somewhere on the internet) compare to the tariff here but at much greater speeds (eg., 8 mbps Unlimted for about Rs 1.5 to 2k).:)

And do the CC, most probably 1500, change the plan over phone even after a week or two within the current month? If yes I will try 749 for some more days and later, if I think so, change to other plans e.g., Trib Unltd. Otherwise, I may apply for the plan migration today itself and miss 749 NU 2 mbps. :confused:

^yup now they change it within the month,Usually 3 days minimum lead time from Request to changeNot Like the old Days when it was only on the 1st or wait a whole month

Do they change it within the month in Delhi too? I am little unsure. :confused: Should I wait and enjoy 749 Nu for some more days?
And how do they provide IPTV, which naturally would be coming on a high speed broadband line, at comparatively lower price?

^Not sure they do it in delhi,But why not call them and place a request?If they do it thats greatif not then it will be applicable from the 1st of the next month at the earliest,so no point in calling them after a month againAlso i never have seen anyone replying to my threads on IPTV on this forum.Frankly I have not met or heard of even one guy in Mumbai who has IPTV

The CC at 1500 close service at 10:30 p.m. So I could not request for a plan change there. Called 1504. The guy there said that plan change requests are taken on 1500. When I told him that CC at 1500 are closed now - I dialed 1500 a little before 12 a.m. - he asked me to try tomorrow and said that they do change Plan even on the 1st of the month for that month itself (within the month is possible I think). I will try again tomorrow.

Back