MTNL Triband Mumbai 599/- plan speed fluctuating ( No Solution by Mtnl )

• Thread starter Thread starter k.syed143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,308

k.syed143

ISP
MTNL Triband Mumbai
:madness:Hi everyone I'm facing downloading speed fluctuation problem since 31-12-2010I'm getting 20,35,15,75,60,12 Kbps downloading speed previous i use to get stable 62kbps speed on idm and now not even 35kbps stable speed complaint many times on 1504 & visited to Mankhurd Telephone exchange regarding this issue they had checked my parallel and line but can't resolved my problem & they kept saying there is problem with your PCI said OK if my pc affectedthen why can't you test on your PC they tested the speed in exchange on there PC& confirmed that this is problem with there serverbut not resolved the issueplease help i have no isp in my town except MTNL

What plan are you on? Is it DSL 599 or UL 599 & what is your SNR margin & attenuation readings? If you have a parallel connection that will always be held against you, for your problems. First that should be resolved after that write to the DGM/GM Broadband, email id's are given here. MTNL Mumbai Information - India Broadband Wiki If that does not resolve write to the ED :D And I am not joking.

in spite of good splitters parallel line and CLI r most of the times the real culprits for creating unstable dsl connection. i hope u have tried to check the connection by removing the phone lines

I'm having DSL Unlimited 599 PLAN

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin :6.3 35.0 db
Line Attenuation:56.8 31.2 db
Data Rate: 608 253 kbps

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I had sent many emails to DGM of Mankhurd telephone exchange contacted directly with him
but no results

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Done every thing even change adsl wire also but can't found any solutions

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

http://picsorlinks.com/view/pic/id/77537/f/y

I'm having DSL Unlimited 599 PLAN

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin :6.3 35.0 db
Line Attenuation:56.8 31.2 db
Data Rate: 608 253 kbps

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I had sent many emails to DGM of Mankhurd telephone exchange contacted directly with him
but no results

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Done every thing even change adsl wire also but can't found any solutions

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

http://picsorlinks.com/view/pic/id/77537/f/y

I am also on the same plan, your SNR margin is too low & Attenuation is way to high. Now write to the GM/DGM (Broadband) cc to ED telling him about your problems, mentioning that all your complaints have fallen on deaf ears. If you have the complaint number quote them too.

k.syed143

Same Problem here am from same area. Speed fluctuation from 30 to 80 kbps. previously it was constant at 52kbps.

Myine :

Downstream Upstream

SNR Margin

:
20.3 12.3 db

Line Attenuation

:
43.8 28.2 db

Data Rate

:
512 254 kbps

kaam chal rah hai nah MTNL ka for their new office iss liye hai sayad!!

------------------------------------
See the jitter value & line quality compare it with my signature one:

http://www.pingtest.net

& speed also too low.

https://www.speedtest.net

---------------------------------------
Lol saw lately that it's going down to zero for atleast 3-8 secs then up to variable speed.

No yaar the idiots don't know about SNR margin the problem which user is facing they are keep saying this is problem with the pc onlythis is braking the head on the wall looser uneducated govt emplyees

Have you written to the email-id's given in post #2. I don't know who you spoke to, its possible the local yokels you spoke to were not familiar with these terms but DGM level & above they would understand (My experience at Prabhadevi)

Finally problem resolved todaynow i'm getting 65kbps stable downloading speedmy snr margin changes to 8.5line attenuation still 56

Back