• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,076

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Hi guys, I have mtnl modem model WA3002-G1 i have facing problem of Wireless previously i used to connect my laptop through that router but now its not showing i thought my laptop might have problem but when i check in my mobile it do not showed. I can see wireless light on modem but cannot see in Laptop. Now thing is what should i do? i have complain in 198 but they close complain without asking me. I do not want to MTNL exchange for this. I even restarted my modem from back but no resolve.

Call 1504. They will first tell you to register a complaint on 198. Tell them you have done it but they close the complaint without a solution. The guys at 1504 will give you the number of someone at the exchange who will help resolve your problem.

2guys came from MTNL just now i explained them the situation that wireless thing is not working whereas same can be work through LAN but he is not ready to listen saying that there is fault in line first we will check the line & then only we will come to conclusion no knowledge those who came if they do not give me reply today will call tommorow head person who knows knowledge about Wireless. 1 more funny thing he is saying different wifi connection should not be shown in this laptop wtf? i said its wireless if anyone having wifi connection on it will show it but do not connect it.

2guys came from MTNL just now i explained them the situation that wireless thing is not working whereas same can be work through LAN but he is not ready to listen saying that there is fault in line first we will check the line & then only we will come to conclusion no knowledge those who came if they do not give me reply today will call tommorow head person who knows knowledge about Wireless. 1 more funny thing he is saying different wifi connection should not be shown in this laptop wtf? i said its wireless if anyone having wifi connection on it will show it but do not connect it.
What has happened to you is quite the norm with MTNL. Generally, MTNL sends a couple of linemen on the pretext of fixing your connection. As u may have noticed firsthand those guys r not very literate & more importantly don't know much about the internet.Moreover,the 2nd lineman/assistant is more for protection than anything else in case the lineman gets verbally abused for his incompetence.
MTNL has 1 head engineer & maybe 2 sub-engineers who r very unlikely to visit your residence.
The lineman will talk to the engineer or the e's assistant over his cell who will give him instructions to change the settings if they r wrong.

2 days before 1person came from mtnl might be engineer boy solved the problem within 5mins. He first deleted wireless drivers from system device then restart factory settings to modem i told him nothing will happen as i have already restarted modem to factory i was shock to see that wifi connection was showing. Guys i request you complain via email & not via 198

[*]Post a image/screenshot of your Wireless modem status page
[*]Screenshot of your WiFi card IP address settings page where it show manual and automatic settings.
[/list]
These are needed for quick solution, in the meantime connect through LAN port for temporary internet access.:pig::pig::pig::pig:

Regards

Back