MTS 3G plus is just a marketing gimmick. Getting only dial up speed most of the times.

• Thread starter Thread starter mr_vasanth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,938

mr_vasanth

ISP
USB modem
Internet speed is too bad at my home. I am staying near one of the prominent location for IT companies in Bangalore near outer ring road. I am getting download speed of 0.4 to 0.6 Mbps only. Very rarely getting 1Mbps speed. It is too bad for a 3G plus network.
The speed is even more worst between 7 and 11 pm.
I am under the plan SUPER UNLIMITED REVB-999.
My data card no. 8710934387.
Regards
Vasanth

Dial up isn't 0.6mbit :)

Because its wireless it vary from place to place that's why I always suggest to take demo before buying.

I am using MTS Mblaze Ultra prepaid plan Rs. 999 from past 3-4 months.
I also stay in Bangalore near Outer Ring Road.
I am getting consistent speeds of 3-4 Mbps all day long.
Try using a CRC9 external antenna with your data card.
It will help strengthen the signals at your place.

igloo said:
Because its wireless it vary from place to place that's why I always suggest to take demo before buying.
A guy staying in my building said that he has done demo already and suggested that it is good. that is why I have straight away taken.

May I know where exactly are u staying ? I am staying near the doddanekundi railway crossing, which is very near to soulspace arena (total mall, cinemax etc.)

I have read in internet that ZTE modem uses TS9 connectors not CRC9. Which modem you are using ?

hi gizmo_guy, did MTS supply Huawei EC306 ? I have seen by default they are supplying only ZTE for everyone. Did you ask them specifically for Huawei?

Back