must read warning for new bsnl home500 plan customers regarding billing

whitestar_999

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
i just found out yesterday that bsnl gave me home250 plan even when i applied for home500.they have already billed me 2500 for december(fortunately my connection activated on 27th dec) when it should be 500 for the night usage.there is no way to know which plan you have been given when you check your usage at the bsnl site.if you haven't checked your usage yet i suggest you do it as soon as possible.click on billed usage & then on detailed usage.check if you have been billed for up/download between 2-8am.in my case i was billed & therefore i found out that i have been given home250 instead of home500.if you have home500 the amount shown in front of such downloads must be 0.do not trust bsnl guys to do anything right.if your account usage is showing amount for use between 2-8am you have been given home250.immediately contact the concerned official & explain this to them(in my case the person didn't even know how to see the billed usage).chances of this happening is higher if a majority of persons in your area /locality have applied for home250.

Back