My experience visiting two Honda Two Wheeler Showrooms in Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7,303
Test Ride unicorn and forgot name 150cc hero. 45+ mileage

haha! I was just talking about this yesterday. Friends bought two activas around the same time I bought an pleasure. Their activas have gone to shit ..no acceleration and ride comfort. One guy slipped on highway, dashed the divider and thats the end of his activa.

Compared this to my pleasure which still has great acceleration, good mileage and ride comfort. Dad had a little accident two months ago where the tanker infront of him braked suddenly and dad dashed it from behind. Cost 3k to replace front shield, mudguard and chromes protecting them. Upside is that bike looks new now.

I never really see hero pleasure getting recommended anywhere here :D

Largely because Hero markets it as a girlie scooter. I really miss NV... We need manly scooters.

I've seen bigger dudes than me riding puny bright red vespas :D I really miss my dads chetak. Was awesome to ride ..getting it started in one kick used to be a measure to prove my manliness

I find hero pleasure design good. Another relatively manly looking scooter is Honda Dio

For that super hot scooter,I do have excellent working Vespa Select, its 1994 model cannot be used here in NCR,
I rode it all the time in Allahabad, and its parked their, waiting for bigbazaar to pick it up as kabaad in Jan.

friends suggesting big NO for TVS Star, but I liked its acceleration, splendor I've owned way back in 97, and don't like it anymore.
passion is also like splendor .

Yet to check a Yamaha, if they can arrange good EMI offer I can ditch TVS for them.

Booked a TVS Star City+
It was readily available but postponed it for dhanteras.

I went to hero showroom before finalizing and Even got impressed with new splendor pro but its meter console was big let down.
I imagined myself a milkman and was not able to make up mind for it.

So finalized grey silver.

Pics attached

New hero splendor looks good except meter console.
8563f4e67f88956253a6aa9f447ad289.jpg

f5612fcf8bea799c47e6b42ae3c02bad.jpg

And the winner is Star city plus.
af9a690c93a4acb78c3219fdcff96a02.jpg

Back